REFRIGERATION UNITS » T SERIES
T Series - Commercial through-the-wall monoblock units
|Cold room temperature||+5/-5 °C||-18/-25 °C|
|Refrigeration capacity||W||370 / 12029||400 / 5781|
|Room volume||m³||2.2 / 304||2.7 / 112.7|
• Compact monoblock unit for a through-the-wall installation. Flexible solution suitable for several applications in small and medium cold-rooms and at different temperature ranges.
• Easy mounting for a very quick installation.
• Electronic control instrument arranged to manage completely refrigerating system; compact, for an easy and intuitive use and with a fast programming.
• High performances thanks to the components of the highest quality. Perfectly calibrated for each specific application.
• Easy access to the main components for an easy maintenance of the system.
• Condensing element body in epoxy-coated steel sheets. Evaporator structure in aluminium.
• Through-the-wall installation.
• We recommend that the units should be employed at ambient temperature higher than 10°C. If units are mounted in ambient temperature lower than 10°C, some accessories are needed. Furthermore, for outdoor installation, it is necessary to protect them from the bad weather.
• Electronic control instrument.
• Expansion device by capillary tube.
• Molecular sieve type filter on Liquid line in the Forms 1 and 2 and solid core filter on the liquid line in the Forms 3, 3B, 4 and 5.
• Room lighting in the Forms 1, 2, 3, 3B and arrangement for the connection in the Forms 4 and 5.
• Cable for door heater connection on low temperature units.
• Condensate evaporation tray with safety overflow drain on all models form 1, 2, and on form 3 medium temperature models. External drainage of condensate on form 3 low temperature units and on all models of forms 3B, 4, 5.
• Drain heater on all the units
• Crankcase heater on compressor of form 4 and 5 units.
• All Three-phase units and the model TTN122 are equipped with a fixed calibration high pressure switch in accordance with “Pressure Equipment Directive” 2014/68/UE.
• Low pressure switch in the Forms 3, 3B, 4 and 5.
• Suction accumulator on form 4 and 5 units.
• Condenser fan pressure switch in the forms 4 and 5.
บริษัท เทคโน-บี(ไทยแลนด์) จำกัด
2895 ถ.พัฒนาการ แขวงสวนหลวง
เขตสวนหลวง กรุงเทพ 10250
Tel : 02 017 6999 (30 คู่สาย) Fax : 02-320-2520
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Service Center : 09-5885-4647 (24 ชั่วโมง)